Alright, so the title has nothing to do with anything in this post... I just liked it. Anyway, new stuff in my life. I have a hugely busy week this week, I've got 2 midterms, a 6 page paper due, and Divine Comedy every night this week. Crazy! Right now I am just hanging on and hoping that the ride doesn't kill me.
Oh, one more thing before I sign off, my roomate is moving out. Not because we don't get along. I thought we were great friends, but apparantly she likes another girl one the floor better than me, and wants to move in with her.... I'm a little frustrated, but also a little happy because I will have my own room! Anyway, got to go, I'm late for my religion class.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
To be, or not to be?
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment