BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks so much Staci.....

1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, it has more of a holiday feel for me

2.Does Santa wrap presents, pr set them under the tree? He wraps them, it wouldn't be special to just run downstairs and see everything that you've gotten right away!

3. Colored lights, or white? I actually have both, I was never good at making up my mind about stuff like that, so I comprimised.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? What's the point? I don't have a honey...

5. When do you put up decorations? I had mine up right before I left for home for thanksgiving. I catch the christmas bug really early.

6. What is you favorite holiday dish? I don't really have one, because my family always has different things around the holidays.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child. In my old house in Centerville, we ahd a fireplace, and I just remeber one christmas where we all sat around, watching TV, with the christmas lights and the fireplace as the only light.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about santa? Hmmmm, I think I was 7 or 8, I accidently walked in on my mom and my older sister talking about it.

9. Do you open a gift on christmas eve? We each have our own little stocking full of stuff that we open on Christmas eve to tie us over.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I stand back, with my arms full of all the ornaments, then I spin around 3 times, and throw the ornaments at the tree. ;)

11. Snow.... Used to love it when I didn't have to live with it, now that I do.... I still like it when I'm inside watching it fall. I hate being out in it.

12. Can you ice skate? What?! Me! Do something that requires balance, and talent? Yeah, right...

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have several favorites. However, the one I remember the most is my telescope.

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family. Hands down. And presents...... But mostly family.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? this slush stuff that my mom makes with frozen fruit juice, and sprite

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening stockings on christmas eve

17. What tops your tree? A silver star

18. Which do you prefer, giving, or recieving? I won't lie, I like getting gifts a lot.... But nothing beats the feeling that I get when I'm able to give a wonderful gift to someone I truly love.

19. what is your favorite christmas song? Mary did you know?

20. Cany canes, yum, or yuck? I like any candy canes, except for the really minty ones, those are only fit for stirring in your hot chocolate....

I have no one to tag...... the sadness of that thought is opressive (j/k)

0 comments: