BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My life...... is boring

My life is boring. I decided this last night when my RA came into my room and asked me to help her with cleaning checks. Now, you might not think that that is so bad.... Except that I was excited to do it! This week has been really boring. Luckily, I'm not going to even have the chance to take a deep breath for the rest of the week because I'm going to be so busy. I have visiting teaching today at 5, and I'm going to see Oklahoma at 7. But, I have class at one, and I still have to write this paper for my sociology class that's due tomorrow. I also have to put together the lesson for visiting teaching. I have to work on my visual arts application. (which is going nowhere, by the way) and I'm leaving for the weekend to work on putting together a good portfolio for said visual arts application. But, not only will this week be crazy, next week is going to be insane because of Divine Comedy...... But the worst part of it all is that all I want to do is go back to bed and sleep.....

0 comments: