Okay, I'm not going to lie.... September really was NOT all that great this year. Mean room mates, evil co-workers, and nasty rumors really messed up these past 30 days for me. I truly am grateful for the friends I have though. I couldn't have made it through without Brittany (who is constantly reminding me that I need to breathe). Trevor, who is always willing to make plans with me and take me out to dinner (no matter how many times I cancel!) Denise, who is always willing to listen, Laurel and Brian, thanks for understanding and offering couches and futons in my time of need, and Tennille, who is always there with a quick hug for the downtrodden. I love you all and I don't think I could have made it through these past few weeks without you!
So, I am dying to take some pictures. The only problem is that I've gotten into the habit of taking them all on slide film, because that's what my visual arts application portfolio has to be in, and slide film is kind of expensive. (sigh) oh well, I'll just have to wait until I've got some money.... I may be waiting awhile.....
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
A new month may be a better one.
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment