I love my new roommates, not only are they the sweetest people in the ENTIRE world, but they are also more than willing to clean, and they totally get mine and Melissa's crazy sense of humor. Plus, they put up with me, which in and of itself is impressive.
New roommates aren't the only new things in my life, since my last real post we've picked out 4 new cast members for Divine Comedy, and I've gotten my first real job as a stage manager! I'm going to be the Production Stage Manager for the Young Company Tour, which is the tour at BYU that goes around to elementary schools in the area and performs during the winter semester. It's really exciting, and really nerve-wracking at the same time. I just want to do a good job!
Life is very strange sometimes... And by life, I think I really mean me. I'm all for growing up, and getting out of college, graduating in two years, and moving on.... But a part of me just wants things to stay like this. I've found a sort of family with Divine Comedy, and the thought of leaving them at the end of the year, or even the end of the semester seriously hurts. I'm a huge believer in moving on, but I'm learning that believing in something and putting it into practicing are two very different things.
Monday, September 22, 2008
New roommates
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
Just wanted to say that I understand your pain on the whole DC thing. Especially last year's group. I am still amazed at what a little family we were/are. It was hard to leave!
Post a Comment