It's been awhile since I posted, and when I list everything that's been going on, I think you'll understand why. I started producers briefing meetings for the show I'm stage managing (Go, Dog. Go!) the first Divine Comedy of the year was last week, held auditions and callbacks for Go, Dog. Go! not to mention the 17 credits I'm taking, and the 20 hours a week I'm working at Albertsons. Crazy is definitely an adjective that describes my life at this moment. But those who know me know that when I'm not busy I get bored, so being busy is probably the best thing for me.
In other news, it seems like EVERYONE is getting engaged. In the past few months 4 people I know (all my age or YOUNGER) got engaged. It's not that I'm not happy for them all, it's just so mind blowing that people younger than me are taking such a huge step.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
A Little Update
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
i'm engaged!!!!
just kidding. i just wanted to be one of the cool kids. ha. your life sounds crazy...and crazy awesome. i miss you.
hey, send me your email address so i can invite you to mine (i'm goin private). notlobs@gmail.com
Post a Comment