What's wrong with a new beginning? It means an old one goes stale. But what if you really don't want to let go of the old one? Is it better to leave before it gets stale, so that it always stays fresh in your memory? Or will going leave me with nothing but an empty place in the pit of my stomach? One thing is clear, and that is if I do decide to let go if this, it will be for me, and because I think it is the right thing to do. These wonderful people deserve someone who has more time and energy than I do. Me stepping down early will merely give my wonderful, competent assistant the chance to become that person. Plus I'll have more time to sleep. Which I'm really looking forward to.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment