BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Longer Post I Promised

This post will be longer, but just to warn you, it probably won't be really interesting. I'm mainly blogging because I'm alone in my apartment (all of my room mates have left for home already) and the semester is over, so I have nothing to do. I mean really nothing. It feels so strange, no joke. It's funny how much time you have when you don't have to work, or go to class, or do homework. Like yesterday, I had the time to help a good friend move. He's an amazing person, and a wonderful artist. And without his paintings on the walls, his old apartment looked amazingly bare. I'm excited to see how his new apartment turns out.
I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, which is fantastic. I'm especially excited to give my sister's their presents. And I think I will pop out to get a few stocking stuffer type things, just to help out my parents.


Also, I slept in until 1 pm today, just because I could!

*My friend has a blog that has some of his photography and stuff on it, it's amazing. Please check it out by clicking here

0 comments: