I'm sitting here in rehearsal (which take place every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-5pm) wondering if there's any chance of us ending early today so that I may go take a much-needed nap. I think I've gotten about 8 hours over the past few days. Though I'm not worried about me so much as I'm worried about my bed. I'm sure it lonely. It got used to seeing me a lot more over the Christmas break, and it's probably wondering if it's done something to offend me. Unfortunately for my bed, the only way it feels it can make up to me is by giving me a good night's sleep. And as we all know, if I'm not in my bed, it can't very well lull me into the sweet oblivion of bedtime. It's probably very sad. As am I, bed, as am I.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment