BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

An Update

So...... It's been awhile, I know. It's only because I had about 50 billion things to do. But, now that I've got a few minutes, instead of catching up on homework like I should, I figured I'd give an update.

The first update is this: The Taffetas officially closed this week! It's a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I've got more free time, bad because I no longer get to hang out with some of the coolest people I know every night. This show was so wonderful, and I had such a great time. Cut open legs aside, this really was a very fun show to stage manage.

Second update: School started a couple weeks ago. I'm enjoying my classes so far, though the one at 8am is kind of killing me a little bit.

And now, some pictures!

This is Kerilyn (Kaye) and me, posing right before the show started.
These are my girls (I call them my girls even though they're all older than me) signing the pictures that they give out during the show. We usually gave out 4 each night, but at the last show we gave out about 40.And two members of our wonderful band! (Cori doesn't always look this grumpy, she just hated when I took pictures of her)
And this is me and my absolutely wonderful assistant stage manager:And finally, this is everyone! Our full cast and band, the director and me and my assistant.

2 comments:

stace said...

thanks for the update!!

Lobbie said...

Aww...wish I could have seen it! Did you ever find a bassist? And who cut their leg?