BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 01, 2010

Office Supplies

I have a secret fettish for office supplies.

I don't know why, but post-it's are one of my favorite thing in the world. I got 15 packs of them for Christmas!

One of my good friends continually surprises me with little packs of office supplies, just because she knows I like them. She gave me 3 kinds of post-its for my birthday, and she gave me paper clips for Christmas. Every once in a while, I'll be walking in the building I work at on campus, and a random box of some random office supply will hit me in the head and I know it's because she wants to tell me she likes me. (she NEVER misses my head, this girl has better aim than a sniper. )

I also love sharpie markers. I have a whole bag of them in my stage manager's kit. Every time I see a pack in the store I have to restrain myself from buying the colors I don't have yet.

Also, pen shopping is my favorite thing about starting a new school year.

....... Is that weird??

0 comments: