BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hobbies

Somebody asked me the other day what my hobbies were, and I didn't have an answer for him. I honestly couldn't think of anything. I go to school, I work, and I stage manage. If I have time during the day, I read books.

I must have had hobbies at one point in time. I just can't remember what they were.

I recently had a great conversation with several people that I work with. My boss had to give a talk to the relief society of his ward about self esteem, and the point was raised that a lot of the time, girls lose themselves because they are so focused on other things.

And so, I wonder if college has caused me to lose myself. I got so busy I forgot that I needed something besides work in my life.

I don't feel lost, but then again I don't feel particularly found either.

My home teachers issued my room mate and I challenge this month, that we both follow our impulses in a certain area (of our choice) in our life. So, I'm going to find some hobbies......


Anyone have any idea where I can look?

0 comments: