Soooo, my ipod was stolen. The one I saved up for over a year to buy.
And then they threw away my leatherman at the airport.
Within a week two of the most expensive things I owned are gone.
And now my landlords are trying to kick me out of my apartment.
So. Much. Fun.
My boss at work asked me what was wrong the other day. I told him that I just had a lot going on, and he told me to put "my game face on".
I told my parents I was really upset about my leatherman and they told me that I shouldn't get upset over something that wasn't going to change.
I got on my knees and prayed and I felt a peace wash over me. Life is good. Bad stuff happens, but that's just a moment in your entire life. The key to this life is to learn from those moments. Experiencing trials is not the hard part of life. Coming out of those trials as a better person? That's the hard part.
I thank God that He's with me to help me with the challenge.
Friday, August 20, 2010
The One In Which I Rant and Rave
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
I feel your pain. My Leatherman is far too important to me to lose--I can't imagine having it thrown away!! And hey, if you do get kicked out you can always stay with us for a little while until you get on your feet. I seriously mean that! You always have a place to go if you need one. <3
Post a Comment