Hey! I'm alive!
I'm currently at Starbucks using free wifi to watch Hulu and use the internet for various nefarious purposes. It's hard to update because I'm working so much and don't have internet at my apartment. But here is a quick update for you:
I like my job! It's a lot of work, and a lot of me being hot and tired, but I'm ok with that because I'm learning a lot. So, work is good. We open on November 1st, and I'm excited!
I found the ward here to be very intense (in a good way). The first week I went I left with a husband, a place on the youth roadshow committee, and about seven invitations to eat dinner at various people's houses. Also, I'm the youngest person in Relief Society by 10 years. At least. I find this to be funny most times. And then there are times when I wish that I wasn't closer in age to the young women, and that there was another person who wasn't married.
California is hot right now. Literally. The heat almost kills me. But people keep telling me that I'm going to love the weather come November/December. So I'm looking forward to that.
I work about 50 hours a week. Which keeps me busy enough that I don't socialize much. But I really like the people that I work with so I'm doing good.
That pretty much sums up my life right now. I'm done with Hulu, so I'm going to get out of Starbucks before the creepy looking guy watching me starts to try and talk to me.
Saturday, October 01, 2011
Update
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment