I've made a new blog commitment to myself. Wanna know what it is?
Lately I've thought about shutting my blog down because I've felt as though I didn't have anything that I wanted to share with anyone. Then one day I had a thought that maybe it wasn't about what I didn't have to say, but maybe that I was too afraid to say anything.
You see, I have this problem. Something that I haven't admitted before, but in the new spirit of honesty that I'm trying to bring to this blog I figured this might be a good place to start.
Here's the truth:
I am deeply insecure that what I write, no one wants to hear. I like writing. But I want to write things that matter. And I'm worried that I'll never write anything that matters.
I think that in order to write about things that matter, I need to decide what matters to me. And honesty matters to me.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Honesty
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment