So, something new and interesting is finally happening in my life. Jessie, the Cake Decorator at my work, is tranferring to another store. Which means that I am going to be the new cake decorator! I'm excited, and extremely nervous. Excited because I get to learn something new, and nervous because it is really a lot harder than it looks. So far I have learned (if not mastered) how to make rosebuds, roses, and rosettes. I have yet to master any of them, but at least I'm getting better, and not worse. Now, instead of 1 in 10 of my rosebuds actually looking like rosebuds, 1 in 5 do! Go me! Of course, there are downsides. I never really knew how much frosting could stain.... Everything. My clothes, my hands, my shoes. And, it gets everywhere. I came home from work the other day and took a shower, and I found frosting in my ear. Yeah, don't know how it got there, but it was kind of disturbing. Jessie told me that I should probably expect to find frosting in stranger places than my ear. A lot to look forward to.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment