It's been quite a long time since I last blogged. Partly because there's really nothing new to say, and mostly because I've been busy. I'm working a lot, and I'm having a REALLY hard time finding a new apartment. I waited too long, and now everything is full. I don't know what I'm going to do. Whatever, I'm sure I'll find something. I'm now counting down... Only 2 1/2 weeks until my friends get back!!!! YAY!!!
I'm also thinking of getting a fish... I'll name the fish Butterflake, cute, huh? Brad ( the baker at work) came up with it. We've got these really delicious rolls that we make in the bakery that are called butterflake rolls, and that's where he got the idea from. Anyway, I've got to go to bed. Got to be at work early tomorrow.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
It's been awhile..
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment