Okay, let me just take a second to tell everyone just how wonderful my roommates are.
Siovhan- I knew we were soul mates even before our astrological signs told us so. You are seriously one of the most wonderful people I know, and you put up with a LOT from me. Thanks for dealing with my sleep talking, sleep screaming, and sleep pillow case removing. Although, I'm not so much afraid of your desk eating me as I am about our closet exploding and burying us in clothes and shoes one night. Although, being suffocated by your clothes may not be the worst thing in the world, because you do have great taste. As long as there's some shoes mixed in there, I'm good.
Molly- I personally believe that Molly is, like, the coolest person out of, like, all of the U.S. Americans, and that as such, all other countries such as The Iraq and South Africa should be jealous that, like, they don't have a room mate like Molly. Dance magic dance!!! This for entertaining me with your cool dance moves, and letting me record them on my phone. Of course, you may not even realize what videos I have...... Oh, and for co-introducing me to One Tree Hill!
Melissa- One sentence comes to mind when I think of you. "Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove." My love for you will last forever babe! Thanks for the hugs, the One Tree Hill, and all the sprinkles ;). Thanks for being excited when ever I go places with you guys, and for making me feel welcome when I first moved in. Whenever I see you, I know that I will shortly forget my problems and will be laughing. Oh, and you are definitely the HOTTEST Peter Pan I've ever seen.
Andrea and Megan- You moved in a week ago, so I don't really know you that well, but from what I've seen (and heard) around the apartment, you girls are definitely cool enough to be hanging out with me ;).
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
My Wonderful Roomates...
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment