- open cars doors
- eat
- find a comfortable sleeping position
- get a can of soda out of a vending machine
- button/unbutton buttons
- take a jacket off
- glue feathers to a blender (long story)
- wash your hair
- type
- turn pages in a magazine/book
-millions of other things that I'm sure I'm going to encounter before I can take this stupid thing off.
Just a little side note, I was moving stuff for Divine Comedy and jammed my finger into a wall. It didn't hurt that much at the time, but after having it ache off and on during the night, and waking up to find that they had swollen to double the size, and turned a nice shade of purpley-blue, I decided a trip to the doctor was in order. A hour and a half and a bunch of x-rays later, it was determined that my knuckle was not broken (thank goodness!) but was sprained. (Yup, a sprained knuckle, figure that one out). So, I got a really cool splint, instructions to ice it 4 times a day for 20 minutes, and was out the door.
In short, I'm really grateful it isn't broken, but annoyed because this couldn't have come at a worse time. A DC show in a week, and i need my hand!!!
Monday, February 04, 2008
things you cannot (or have trouble doing) with a splint on your hand
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
I'll be your hand, or at least obtain a new one for you!
Post a Comment