This past week has been.... Weird. My sleep schedule has always been weird, it's always seemed like I need more sleep than everyone else, and that I can't get to sleep until much later than everyone. Well, this pattern of behavior enhances with stress, and due to a very stressful week, I didn't sleep. Period. Almost none at all. This was followed by an exhausted me stumbling into the doctors office, being lectured for a half hour on "good sleep habits" and leaving with a prescription for a mild sleep aid. It helps. The past few days I've been in bed by midnight because I was sleepy, but it still takes me forever to fall asleep. I don't get it! I'm missing classes, because the meds make me so sleepy I sleep through my alarm. But it's better than not sleeping, which is a silver lining due to the fact that I'm failing my classes.... Okay, that was an exaggeration, but I am really far behind, and it's scaring me. To sleep, or not to sleep? That truly is a good question.....
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment