My Florida vacation was SO much fun, everyone. The highlight of the trip definitely being able to see my friend Cat. But meeting my Cat's and Brittany's families were definitely up there too. With Disneyworld coming in a very close 3rd.
I got to Florida on Wednesday, around 5. Brittany and Cat picked me up and we went to Cat's house for a delicious dinner made by Cat's mom. After that we went to Brittany's and watched Cloverfield (that movie has no ending by the way....). We went to bed right after that, and agreed to meet up to go to Disney at 8:30.
The next day we decided to start off at EPCOT.... And took pictures in front of the big golf ball thing.
We then headed off and rode some rides.... I don't remember exactly which ones we rode, but it was fun. Then we went into the Coke store and tried sodas from different countries. Brittany and Cat were both really talking up the soda from Italy, and me being the kind person that I am, I totally trusted them..... BIG MISTAKE. The soda from Italy was a palette cleanser, and tasted disgusting! I won't forget that you guys..... I have a long memory....
After the Coke store, we went to Magic Kingdom and rode Space Mountain twice in ten minutes, because a worker came up to us and asked us if he put us to the front of the line if we'd like to see how the ride worked. We agreed and after a 10 minute backstage tour, we jumped to the front of the line and rode it..... And then did it again! After we were finished with Space Mountain we fastpassed Splash Mountain and got on that ride with only a 10 minute wait. We then ran over to Thunder Mountain, and had a long wait there because it started to rain and they shut the ride down. Once we were done with that we ran to Pirates of the Carribean, which was shut down (a big disappointement, I've never been on it) and then decided to just go straight to MGM studios.
So, we hopped on a bus, and rode over to MGM fairly quickly. The first thing we did when we got there was ride Tower of Terror. That is my absolute favorite ride. It gives me an adrenaline rush everytime I get on it. Cat decided to skip this one, so Brittany and I rode it alone. We then went to the mini broadway production of Beauty and the Beast, which was pretty good, except for this very distracting costume this one guy was wearing...... Holy bare chest Batman! And he had a stupid hat too..... The Prince (who's name is actually Adam, by the way.... No joke.) was HOT! After the Beauty and the Beast show, we rode Rockin Roller Coaster, a fantastic roller coaster that take you upside down 3 times, all while having you rock out to Aerosmith. We then went and did a little bit of shopping, because I spotted a Disney villan store. Got a really cool mug from that shop too. Then we went to the little mermaid show, and on rockin roller coaster again. Then we caught the Fantasmic show, which is my favorite show at Disneyworld. A battle between all of the Disney villans and Mickey Mouse in dream land makes for some very cool visual effects.
By the time the Fantasmic show ended, the park was closed, and we were so tired we could hardly move. So, we went home then and practically fell into bed.
This is already a horrendously long post, so I'll do more tomorrow......
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I may be the devil, but at least I can fly to hell for free
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
sounds like you had a great time! Way to go!!
Post a Comment