For those of you who don't know, Post Secret is a blog that people send their secrets to anonymously. New ones get put up every Sunday, and they are very enlightening to me.
Some are funny...
Some are sad.....
and some are just...... Scary
I keep read them every Sunday because once in awhile, I find one that could have been written by me; and that gives me proof that no matter how alone I feel, there is someone out there who understands.
Everyone wants to feel that kind of closeness with another person, I think that's why we're so fascinated with the thought of soul mates. To have one person that belongs to you, and understands and accepts you so perfectly is something that I bet everyone on the planet would pay anything to get. I don't really believe in soul mates, to tell you the truth. But I hope that everyone out there has a chance to be loved by someone they'll be able to spend eternity with. And who knows? Maybe being able to love someone, and be loved by someone, who knows all of your secrets is what soul mates are. Soul mates are developed over the years you're with them, not just stumbled on.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Post Secret
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment