BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 03, 2008

All about me. In ABC form!

A- Attached or Single? Single, and happy about it to! :)
B- Best Friend? Melissa Carter
C- Cake or Pie? hmmm, depends. Cake on a birthday, pie for everyday
D- Day of choice? Any day I don't have to be somewhere. I like having time to myself
E- Essential item? Dr Pepper!
F- Favorite color? purple... Or blue... Or green...
G- Gummy bears or worms? Bears. No question.
H- Hometown? St. George, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Going out to dinner
J- January or July? January
K- Kids? In the future
L- Life isn't complete without? Love, laughter, and lots of hugs
M- Marriage date? 2-5 years from now
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia and fears? Spiders, I HATE spiders. I'm slightly OCD, everything needs to be in order
Q- Quote? "Remember, your body is your temple. It's also your dance hall and your bowling alley"
R- Reasons to smile? I firmly believe there is humor in everyday and every situation, you just need to find it.
S- Season of choice? Winter. I always complain about the cold, but there's nothing better than being out in a quiet snowstorm, watching the snow make everything clean again.
T- Tag 3 people: Whoever wants to!
U- Unknown fact about me: I have really bad balance because I had to relearn how to walk after my brain surgery.
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W- Worst Habit? Speaking without thinking first.
X- Ray or Ultrasound? I'm good, thanks...
Y- Your favorite food? Anything chinese
Z- Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

2 comments:

Lobbie said...

It has been far too long since I commented on your blog. I am not leaving anything insightful or even witty, however! I am just writing things of the mundane and I am taking up space writing nothing interesting except "hi."

I'M SO WICKED!!!!!!

Lobbie said...

Why do my comments never show up?