BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Life-

I recently discovered this blog a few weeks ago through a mutual friend of ours, and it blows my mind. This couple lost their daughter several months ago because she choked on a piece of apple, and this couple's strength in the face of such a huge trial amazes and sustains me. I've never read anything written by someone who is so much pain, and yet who refuses to give up their belief in the Church.
The pain that they are currently facing is palpable in every word posted, and they end practically every post with a picture of the daughter they lost. They cling to each other with the knowledge that they will see her again when they leave this mortal world, and that is what keeps them going.
I don't really know why I'm posting about this couple whom I hardly know, and who don't know me at all, except to spread the word about these amazing people who manage to function as normally as possible while trying to swim through an ocean of pain.
I've known about this couple for a few week's at most, but they have made me realize just how good I have it. So much could go wrong in my life that isn't. I'm supremely blessed, and I thank those two for helping me to realize it.
I wish I could give something to this couple to help them feel better, something tangible that I could hand over and they could physically hold onto. As it is, I'm praying for them as hard as I can.

0 comments: