BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Computer crashes

A computer crash is fun for the following reasons:

1. The pure excitement of losing 5 years worth of information in exactly 3 seconds.
2. The exhilaration of watching your iPod's battery life slowly drain over the course of a week.
3. The wonderful tingly feeling you get in your fingertips when you want to slam it against a wall.
4. The adrenaline rush you get when you actually do slam it against a wall.
5. Having to get up two hours earlier than usual to use a computer on campus.

I recommend you all try it as soon as possible so you can all feel the same immense frustration...... I mean therapeutic cleansing...... that I've experienced these past 2 weeks.

Also, my show opens in 2 days, and nervous doesn't even BEGIN to describe me.

1 comments:

Lobbie said...

WOAHGFRINIENF

That's how I imagine all the emotions from this event must have affected you.