BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Forms Of The Truth

My mother was a high priestess,
set between the moon and the sun
She said who'll stand with me,
for all the sinners to see
an example of what can be done.

I said Mom I'm a sinner
and I'm proud of all the things that I've done.
Dip them all in chocolate and I've eaten them one by one,
and I weigh all of myself against you.

I don't know why I follow, cause I knew
that in the quietest moments
I could see right through
many elaborate forms of the truth

Oh dear high priestess
come down from moon and the sun
cause you are just a woman,
and I have grown into one
And I've weighed all of myself against you

I don't know why I followed cause I knew
that in the quietest moments
I could see right through
many elaborate forms of the truth

0 comments: