School is over for the summer FINALLY! It was a relatively painless process, I have to admit, although my stress level shot through the roof. And finals week this year was the easiest I've ever had because I don't have any actual tests, just final projects. Also, I'm moving into a great new apartment with a wonderful person. I'm so excited to get into a newer, bigger place. It isn't that I don't like my roommates, I actually really do, but I just feel so crowded living with 5 other girls. My new apartment only has 4 girls (instead of 6), plus a washer and dryer in the apartment. I can't tell you how excited I am! Plus, my mom and dad are coming up to help me, which will be wonderful because I've been dying to see them.
Also, spring is finally taking a hold, and this weird weather seems to be stabilizing, giving us perfect weather. (How long it will stay this perfect temperature remains to be seen.) However, since I have a rare free day on Tuesday, I think I'll drive up the canyon and look at all of the new green-growy things.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
SUMMER!
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment