Dear Job-
I like you much better than I liked my other one. Getting experience in theater and getting apid for it is one of the best things ever.
Dear New Apartment-
I like that you're bigger, i like that I have my own bathroom. I don't like the slow internet connection or the fact that I have to walk up a lot of steep stairs to get to campus.
Dear New Boots-
You are wonderful, and also 50 percent off. What else do I need to say?
Dear Insomnia-
Go away. Now. I would like to sleep, because I've got to be up in a couple of short hours.
Dear Disneyland-
19 DAYS!!!!
And finally-
Dear Life-
I'm so supremely blessed. I've got a job when many people don't, a home when many people are sleeping in the streets, and a loving, kind, wonderful family when so many people are alone. Life, you've been good to me, and I'm grateful. I'm also blessed to have the knowledge that I'm a daughter of God, a fact that is sometimes the only good thing I have to hold onto. Thank you to everyone who is part of my life. I love and appreciate you all.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Dear Life
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment