I know a lot of people didn't like him. A lot of people thought he was creepy, and strange. On some level I agree with them. He certainly wasn't ordinary, in his life or with his music. Despite what you think about him, everyone must admit that his talent was extraordinary. He must have loved music, and he must have worked hard. I say this because no one, no matter how talented, can achieve anything unless they're willing to work for it.
People often underestimate the power of music. They forget the effect that it has on people. How a song with a good message can lift us up. How a powerful score can literally make a movie. The memories that go with a certain song are some of the most powerful I have.
I respected Michael Jackson because his music was so powerful. He could take one song and make it reach all people, no matter their age, race, or nationality. That is a talent that deserves respect, and no has ever been able to do it again.
And so we say good-bye to a man who truly deserved the title "King of Pop" because everyone must admit that no matter what allegations followed him, his music will live forever. Because that's just how good it is.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Michael Jackson
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment