I can't seem to fall asleep before 1am.
I usually can't remember my day to day schedule without help.
I can't remember people's names to save my life.
I can't cook.
I can't find the time to clean out my car, do all of my laundry, clean my bedroom, or even put my hair products back in my bathroom drawer.
I can't seem to stop drinking Dr Pepper.
BUT
I can operate on little/no sleep.
I can remember to update my planner, so (almost) nothing gets forgotten.
I'm really good with faces. I may not remember your name, but I will remember your face.
I can find time to do everything else in my life.
AND
If I make a mistake, I will admit it. If something is my fault, I will admit it.
I don't play games because I don't see the point.
I'm honest because honesty is extremely important to me.
I can take and learn from criticism because I believe it will make me a better person.
I am a great stage manager.
That is all.
Monday, May 31, 2010
I can, and I can't
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
And you are a great friend and in interesting person.
I enjoy reading your blogs, however infrequently or often as you post them.
Post a Comment