While up and about I often times run into situations that I believe would make a good blog post. I then usually think to myself "Hey self! Remember to blog about this later!"..... This is normally followed by me forgetting that anything had ever happened, or that I wanted to blog about the thing I'd forgotten, and sometimes that I even have a blog. Consequently this has led to a decline in the amount of blog posts recently.
I would apologize, but as I average .45 comments a post I don't think I made too many people unhappy.
I have words in my head. They are there, I swear it! The problem is that whenever I try to get them out of my head, and onto anywhere else they don't seem good enough. I have a story that I've been trying to copy down for years now, but every time I start it I hit a roadblock and give up. Ugh, story of my life.
Recently a friend of mine asked me if I was lonely, and I believe I said something along the lines of "I don't really get lonely".
In thinking back on that later, I realized that must have sounded a bit strange. I mean, who doesn't get lonely? But truth be told, I don't. That doesn't mean I don't like hanging out with people (because I do), it just means that I am really perfectly content to be alone. I can entertain myself, I frequently go to movies alone, and honestly a lot of times I prefer to be by myself once I get home.
But there are times when what I wish for more than anything is Someone. For most people this is a spouse, for others this is a best friend, a mother, a sibling they're especially close to. Someone who you KNOW loves you unconditionally, and for no other reason than because you are you.
I don't mind being alone. But I wouldn't mind not being alone either.
Friday, June 25, 2010
The words in my head seem to fall out of my ears.
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
2 comments:
Lindsi, I love you!
And even though I don't see you all the time, it doesn't mean that I don't want to. I'm really bad at calling or texting people when I think about them. I'll try and improve in that area...
And I feel the same on this topic, in case you're wondering. Loneliness has never been a problem for me, even if I'm alone all day long.
Feel free to call/text me anytime.
<3
Contradicting your post: I MAY NOT COMMENT ON EVERY POST AND INCREASE THE RATIO FROM .45 TO .62 (I didn't calculate, BTW), BUT I DO ENJOY READING!
That was all yelling, now I'm calmed down. But keep updating because I like keeping up with it.
Love,
Your conscience
Post a Comment