This week hasn't been a good one. I'm so sick of school that all I want to do is sleep through my classes. I'm tired of living with people. I got in a car accident. The heater in my apartment broke. And there are a multitude of other little things that seem to happen daily that I can't control and that just seem to suck the energy out of me.
I wish I could stop feeling like a pushover.
I wish I had a job lined up for after I graduated.
I wish my stupid braces would come off already.
I wish I lived alone.
I wish I had an endless amount of unconditional love.
I wish I didn't get annoyed so easily.
I wish I could stop carrying grudges.
I wish I had the kind of patience to endlessly help people the way that Christ did.
I wish I had more faith in myself.
More than anything, I wish that it wasn't so hard for me sometimes to see to good things in life and so easy to see the bad things.
I'm tired, but I can't sleep......
It's probably the Dr. Pepper.
Thursday, February 03, 2011
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
You know something good is about to happen, right? Because every time life gets ridiculously hard to deal with, that always means that something incredible is on its way right behind all the bad stuff.
I do hope things get better. And I used to want to live alone. I think I would have liked it. And then I got married and now my husband's been out of town for 3 weeks. Different than your situation, I know, but still, it's lonely being alone.
I love you Lindsi. And I think you are far more like Christ than I am at this point. Just keep persevering. And it will be worth it. <3
Post a Comment