BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 07, 2011

So, my blog has been a bit depressing lately. Partly because of things that have been happening, and partly because the reality of graduating from college is hitting me and scaring me. Because I've been so stressed lately, I've decided to try and set aside the problems that I have and focus on the good things in my life. Because there are SO MANY good things.

- Working at the SCERA! Love, love, love it! Also, I just got the news that I will be stage managing one of their summer shows (Camp Rock! Yeah!) with one of my favorite people directing.

- Working on Annie with another favorite person directing. She reads this blog too! ;)

- GRADUATING!! So excited! 6 weeks and I will be finished with school forever. I can do anything I want, go anywhere I want! I'm practically jumping up an down with joy just thinking about it!

- I'm going to be an aunt! My sister-in-law is having a baby in August!

- Heather Burgess, Andrew Joy, Janae Pettit, Mandy Singleton, Jackie Johnson, DeLayne Dayton, and my many other wonderful friends. I'm so lucky, and so blessed.

- Many, many other things that just aren't springing to mind right now. I am so blessed, but even more importantly, I am SO loved.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! <3

Unknown said...

You're such a blessed and lucky girl! And I DO love you!!

Anonymous said...

See... blog posts like these is the reason why you don't need conscience reminders are often! :)