I believe that words have power. Sticks and stones do break bones, but words will hurt us long after broken bones are done healing.
I hardly ever think about the time I broke my wrist in Kindergarten. But there are times when all I can do is run hurtful words that people have said to me over and over again in my head. Even if they happened in Elementary school, they're still there.
Someday I'll be able to shake off those words.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Words
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
Well, I hope you remember some nice words too. So whenever those painful words come back to haunt you, come back and read these:
Lindsi is fun and talented. She is funny, has a most wonderful sense of humor, and can make anybody smile--even the devil himself. She has such a big, loving heart, and in so many ways I wish I was more like her. I admire her testimony and courage to be herself, no matter what anyone might think of that.
Basically, I adore and love you, Lindsi. <3
Post a Comment