God give me strength to keep moving,
the patience to keep waiting,
the understanding of my own faults,
and the ability to understand others.
Please grant me the capacity to love everyone,
the comprehension of my limits,
the aptitude to judge righteously,
and the dexterity to handle the millions of awkward situations that pop up at the worst times.
I am far from perfect Lord,
but please help me to remember that there are some things I am good at
because I have a hard time remembering that by myself some days.
But most importantly Lord,
Please help me to remember:
who I am, the place I come from, and the potential I have.
Help me to remember that I am a daughter of God.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
Linds! did you write this? its beautiful.
Post a Comment