BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

First year of college is over....

So, my first year of college is over, and I have to say that I am both grateful and nostalgic. It seems like everytime I blink, another few years have past and I'm older. I moved into my first apartment on Monday, and I'm really enjoying it. Except for the fact that I now have to cook. I've never been good at cooking, and now that I have to find my own food.... Let's just say that I think I'll be eating a little less often these days.

So, lately I've been debating about going on a mission. I know that it's a little early to be thinking about that, but it's been on my mind lately.....

I was at the DI the other day, and I saw the COOLEST thing. An old silver teapot, complete with the milk and sugar cups! I really wanted to buy it, but had to wait until payday.

I have wanted one of these things since I was, like, 6 years old! And to find one at the DI, where I can get if for 15 dollars.... Awesome. I firmly believe that every college apartment should have several weird, random things in it. And I am well on the way to achieving my beliefs. :)

0 comments: