Ahh, work. How we both love it (for the money) and regret that we have to do it. I like my job, I really do. But, there are some people that just drive me insane! I've only been working at Albertsons for about a month and a half, and it really surprises me at how rude people can be sometimes. Like this couple that came in about a half an hour before we closed, I had already pulled back the day old rack (the rack that holds all of this stuff that is still good, but is a day after it's experation date), and they asked me where it was. I explained to them that we pulled the rack back about an hour and a half before we closed, so that we had time to make up a shrink report. They got mad and told me that they wanted to speak to my manager, and when i told them that Diann (my manager) wasn't here, they got even more pissed off and stormed out of the store. I really don't understand why people get so mad about such trivial things! Give me a break people! In the eternal scheme of things, is the fact that you couldn't get a cake that is usually 6.99 for 4.99 going to make a difference?! The simple truth is that it won't. So, this is an announcement for stupid people everywhere.... Get a life! And stop ruining mine! ( Lindsi is now taking a deep breath, stepping off the soapbox, and feeling a lot better!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment