Okay, so I never realized just how boring life could be until now. Seriously, since school is out, and all of my friends left to go home..... I have NOTHING to do except work. Sad, huh? My roommate and I don't really know each other well enough to be at the stage where we go out and do stuff together, and all of my friends left for the summer. (sigh)
Moving on to an equally depressing subject... Why in the world do I have the stupid habit of getting crushes on guys that I have little or no chance with?! I would love it if just once, the guy that I was crushing on would crush on me.
Have you ever really thought about the concept of living forever? I was thinking about that the other day. After this life, if we make it into the Celestial Kingdom, we will live forever as Gods and Goddesses. Right? Well, I just realized the other day that the thought of living forever scares the heck out of me. I don't know why. Something about it having no end. Weird.... Maybe it's because I'm not married, so right now, I imagine spending forever by myself. Which would literally be Hell for me.
Went home this weekend, it was a ton of fun. Going home is always really bittersweet for me. On the one hand, it's really great to see my family, and I really do miss them when I'm not there. But, on the other hand.... It seems like everytime I leave and come back, my family gets 10 times louder. It's just easier living by myself. But, I hate being alone.... Man, I think I should just give up on feeling anything.... It's always too complicated.
Friday, May 18, 2007
My boring, boring, boring life
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment