I have nothing really t0 talk about. As You Like It is over, and I'm starting two new shows. Tuesday's With Morrie (BYU), and Funny Girl (SCERA Theatre in Orem).
Despite (or maybe because of) the difficulties that I had on As You Like It I am so ready to move on and start something new!
It's kind of strange how I don't get bored of stage managing. Usually I get bored of everything, but I've been doing this for four years and I still feel great about it.
Also, this week has been awesome because I've been able to sleep a LOT. I finally feel as though I'm getting over this stupid mono that has been plaguing me for four months.
In short, all is well. And I'm really looking forward to spring!
Thursday, April 08, 2010
So....
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment