I have a lot of things going on this summer. Let me list them for you in chronological order:
1. Funny Girl auditions/rehearsals start (auditions this week, rehearsals in two weeks)
2. Spring classes start (April 27th)
3. Tuesday's With Morrie rehearsals start (May 3rd)
4. My long awaited jaw surgery! (May 5th)
5. Recovery from my long awaited jaw surgery (Probably about 2 months to full recovery)
6. Finish my first sound design (June)
7. Tuesday's With Morrie tech and Education week run (August)
8. Fall semester starts (My last fall semester!)
Woo! Thinking about it makes me tired. It's going to be one of those periods when I have to take things one day at a time.
Speaking of tired, I realized something today. I went the whole day without feeling like I needed to drop into bed in the middle of it! I can't even remember the last time that happened. I hope this keeps up, I could definitely put the extra energy to good use.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Summer!
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment