BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tired

Today, I am tired.

I don't feel like a good person. I don't feel like a good stage manager. I don't feel like a good anything. I don't even feel healthy. (I have a cold that won't go away)

I hate days like these.

Days where doubts seem to have creeped in and won't go away.

Why can't I just keep my confidence?
Why can't I feel good about myself all the time?

Sometimes I forget that this life is about constant improvement. I can't just reach one level and think that since I am where I'm supposed to be I can stop working. That's the easiest way to fall back down.

Tomorrow will be a better day. One filled with love, happiness, and improvement.

And hopefully a resorted belief in my life and skills.

1 comments:

Sarah T. said...

Lindsikins!

HUGS! Push forward, you can do it.

Whenever I feel kind of like what you've described I make myself say three things that I am good at. Then I try to do something with at least one of those three things that day.

It's really helped my mood rise during this roller coaster of life.