I feel really good right now. Of course, I've got 5mL of codeine running through my system right now...... That's probably part of it.
It may not be the best idea to write a blog when I'm hovering somewhere between the stratosphere and outer space, but what the hey.....
My surgery went very well. There was a little bit of nerve damage, which means my bottom lip and most of my chin is numb, and will be for awhile. Other than that I'm doing good.
I was really nauseous for the first few days, but am doing much better now. The doctor prescribed me some anti-nausea stuff and things got much better once I was able to keep a bit of food down.
The biggest thing is that I miss eating. SO MUCH. I will never take chewing for granted again. Oh man, as soon as I can eat again I'm having an entire day where all I do is eat my favorite foods. I miss eating more than I miss talking, which is saying something because not talking is a pain in the you-know-what.
Anyway, that's an update for whoever is reading this. I'm going to get up and about a little bit tomorrow to satisfy my mom that I'll be ok when she leaves (I will miss her though, she's wonderful. It's been so good to have her here this week. I don't know what I would do without her.)
Much love to all you all out there.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Post-Surgery
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
Linds! i hope things are going well! thanks for the update. i didn't know your surgery was coming up. let me know if you need anything! im serious. call me. :)
Post a Comment