I feel like half of the posts I write are just updates on my life. I know that at least one extended family member reads this, so I figure it's ok.
I closed Hairspray, and started rehearsals for Peter Pan. I feel like my whole life is stage managing right now. I need to graduate!
I'm having jaw surgery in one week. I'm nervous, but I'm so ready for this to happen. It's been canceled twice so I don't think I'll believe this is actually happening until they are pumping me full of the sweet, sweet sleepy drugs. I read this article about people who are awake during their surgeries, and they can't move because of the anesthetic, so all they can do is lay there and mentally scream until the drugs wear off. I know this won't happen to me...... And yet, there's the lovely irrational fear that won't go away. It doesn't help that, apparently, jaw surgery is one of the most painful kinds of surgery. Ye-a-ah.
A midterm tomorrow, two week's worth of homework that needs to be done on Monday, rehearsal on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, going to St George on Wednesday to get surgical hooks put in my mouth. I'm working triple-y (??) hard this week to cover everything so that I can take a week off to recover.
I have such a bad case of senioritis. I just want to graduate, move out of Utah, make more than 200 dollars every two weeks.
7 months.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Update
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment