Sometimes I forget that the title of this post applies to me.
The Lord loves me, and he cares about me. He will not try me beyond what I can handle.
I forget that this saying also applies to how I handle my life. I even take pride in how busy I am sometimes, thinking that it's a measure of how capable I am. Then when I don't measure up, I beat myself up, sure that someone else could have handled everything just fine.
That's such a stupid thing to do! Because, let's face it everyone...... I'm kind of awesome.
And I think it's perfectly okay to admit that.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
"For it is not needful that a man run faster than he has strength."
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
2 comments:
Heartily agreed. :) Take Christ's yolk upon you. His yolk is easy, and His burden is light. I love you.
You go, girl!
Conscience
Post a Comment