Charity is the pure love of Christ. It is the love that Christ has for the children of men and that the children of men should have for one another. It is the highest, noblest, and strongest kind of love and the most joyous to the soul. (see 1 Nephi 11:23)
Lately I've been trying to feel more of this kind of love. I want to feel this "strongest kind of love".
In this holiday season, there are many things that I could worry about. But instead, I'm going choose to absorb the feeling that this season brings. I choose peace over anxiety, love over hate, giving over receiving, and charity over judgment.
Because if it charity is the pure love of Christ, then I should strive for nothing less.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Charity...
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
Linds. I have noticed this change in you and a sense of peace too! What a wonderful thing! love you!
Post a Comment