BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 03, 2011

There's this feeling.....

I get it whenever I know I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow. I get anxious, and I organize everything, and then when I have organized everything that could possibly be organized, I organize other stuff. Today's list of organization includes:

-Scheduling two meetings for Peter Pan
-Confirming with my sound designer, technical director, and director the times and places of the billions of things we have to get done tomorrow.
-Confirmed the tech week schedule with my assistant stage manager's
-Organized my production book
- Made the production meeting schedule for tomorrow
and once all the Peter Pan related stuff was finished, I did this:
- Bought my academic planner for the semester and added in all of my classes, work schedules, and homework assignment due dates.
- Wrote a to-do list for tomorrow (I can't do the stuff today because the people I need to contact when home).
-

- 9am-5pm Installation of the Peter Pan flight rig
- 2pm- Production Meeting
- 4-6pm Publicity photos for Peter Pan
- 5pm voice recordings for sound checks
- 6pm preshow announcement recordings
- 7-10pm flight training

And that's just the Peter Pan stuff. Here's what I have to do:

9am-11am- Class (TMA 301)
11am-12pm- Work
12pm-1pm- Class (TMA 236)
1pm- Work
2pm- Peter Pan Production Meeting
3pm- Work
4pm- Publicity Photos
5pm- voice recordings for sound checks
6pm- preshow announcement recordings
7-10pm- flight training

I'm pretty sure this feeling comes from the fact that I want to get started on this busy day. Let's go! I'm too busy to sleep, too busy to do anything but get started on tomorrow!

0 comments: