I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a week in Las Vegas. Divine Comedy went there to perform, and it was a ton of fun. Some highlight include:
1. Blue Man Group
2. Spamalot
3. Having Blue Man Group welcome us on their scrolling Marquee
4. Having a great Second City show
5. Having a great talk with someone who is very special, and feeling a little better about myself and the situation I'm in right now.
6.Spending several hours on the strip with great friends
7. Riding one of the most intense rollercoasters I've ever ridden
8. Eating great food
9. Spending lots of time with people I really enjoy
10. Tired Kabe (my favorite kind of Kabe!)
11. Getting to know one of our advisers a little better. It's wonderful to know I've got someone on my side George.
And now.... Some pictures!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Las Vegas
Posted by Lindsi Michelle at 1:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
1 comments:
Girl I got TOLD! I got TOLD!
Post a Comment