BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Drama

That word perfectly describes the way my life feels right now. Here's an update on what's been going on in my life right now.

- Decided I'm happy where I am, and am not moving into a new apartment at the end of the summer.

- Oh! I get to be line producer for a movie that's filming in Provo! (A line producer is basically a stage manager for a film.)

- Getting paid for being a line producer for a movie.

- Lost 2 good friends, and if they're reading this, despite what you 2 think, it wasn't completely my fault. And thanks for giving up so easily. (rant over people, don't worry)

- Got yelled at by customers 3 days in a row.

- Learned how to budget my money better (go me!)

- Decided I'm looking forward to a new school year.

..... and I think that's about it. To all the friends who have been there for me, and have sympathized with me, I appreciate it more than I'll ever be able to express. Thanks for being there, and for checking up on me. You all rock!

3 comments:

Lobbie said...

Thanks for your comments Lindsi! Due to several things-mostly a blessing form my hubby and the reaffirming words of other loved ones :)-I am indeed going to go....and hope I don't screw up! No, I don't want to think like that-I just want to go and enjoy myself.
Loves yous!

Sarah T. said...

WHENEVER YOU ARE DOWN IMAGINE ME GIVING YOU A BIG HUG!!!!!!! THAT'S BECAUSE I WANT TO DO, BUT AM/WILL BE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY!!!!!

okay enough with the caps.

siovhan said...

you posted at 11:11. that's lucky.
if you need/want to talk, i'm here (and an insomniac). i love you girlie. and i'm STOKED for you about your movie business. that's AWESOME. i still want to see your final designs for the room.