BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 04, 2008

Sometimes I feel like nothing more than an afterthought. That sounds weird, but that's how I feel. I think it's because I'm a lot less outgoing than most people. I'm more content to sit and watch people talk, than actually be apart of the conversation. People who know me will tell you that I'm very outgoing, outspoken, and stubborn. But that's only with people I know. Which makes it very hard for me to get to know new people. And I think that some of my friends, because I'm so quiet sometimes, forget me. Or they'll make plans with our other friends and not invite me, they'll think it's ok to ignore me when I call, or text, even though I really need to talk, so I'm left with no one to talk to..... I'm not placing blame, but it hurts when stuff like that happens.

3 comments:

stace said...

bummer...social life is hard even when you are an adult!

Doug Funny said...

I wish I could offer you a sure-fire and simple rubric by which to rectify the situation. Unfortunately, truth be told, there isn't one. When I think back on how I met people in college, it was by and large serendipitous and not for the duration. In the end remember that you are the master of your fate and that you have the power to do what you want to do. Even when I invited people to do things that I wanted to do, often they elected not to come. However, I didn't let that stop me.

Remember the immortal words of Nephi, and "Go and Do". You have my sympathies. I know the path of which you speak very well.

siovhan said...

dude, lately i've totally felt like this. it's ridiculous. (as is my schooling. bah.)